Infrastructure & Operations Analyst Jan 2014 – Feb 2017
- Remotely manage all enterprise-level storage arrays and Fibre Channel infrastructure within two Tier-4 data centers, supporting all of ADP’s internal and externally hosted suite of products.
- EMC Isilon/VMAX/VMAX3, NetApp, Hitachi VSP/G1000, IBM XIV/V9000, Cisco, CommVault
- Requirements assessment and solution recommendation for incoming provisioning requests that meet business needs in alignment with ADP standards and strategic storage direction.
- Coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot issues and ensure storage hardware/firmware is supported in accordance with established maintenance cycles, repair practices, and change control.
- Collaborate with Service Management to design and implement purpose-driven performance and capacity reports in order to protect Service Level Agreements, and prevent outages of business critical and client-facing applications.
- Shell Scripting, R, Microsoft Excel, VBA, Tableau
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Enterprise Storage Intern May 2013 – Jan 2014
- Developed internal performance monitoring application by aggregating data streams from 37 proprietary Network Attached Storage (NAS) arrays across multiple data centers, performing statistical analysis in R, and distributing via an interactive web interface.
- Created unique performance profiles detailing latency, CPU utilization, and network throughput of ADP products by aggregating data from the underlying storage arrays dispersed across multiple data centers.
- Collected performance and capacity data from NAS and SAN storage arrays for long-term benchmarking, historical investigation, and real-time management.
University of Michigan Department of Recreational Sports
Program Lead Jun 2012 – May 2013
- Directed a team of 3 Student Coordinators whose projects included desktop and network support, property inventory, and Innosoft Fusion membership system maintenance throughout 5 campus recreational facilities.
- Coordinated training seminars for 50+ RecSports employees during the transitions to InnoSoft Fusion membership software and Google Apps for Education
KU Leuven Degree Name Master of Science - MS Field Of Study Statistics Grade Cum Laude Dates attended or expected graduation 2017 – 2019 An interdisciplinary statistics program accredited by the Royal Statistical Society(RSS).
University of Michigan Degree Name Bachelor of Science in Informatics Field Of Study Concentration in Social Computing Dates attended or expected graduation 2009 – 2014 Activities and Societies: Michigan Triathlon Team, Kappa Theta Pi, Food Gatherers • Through my studies in Social Computing Informatics, the intersection of technological concepts and human interaction, I mastered complex networks (technical and relational), statistics, data analysis, and application development. -Python, Java, C++, HTML, CSS, Google App Engine